Full-stack React/node.js Developer
- Laptop, Opleidingsbudget, Pensioenregeling
Fullstack Developer (Medior/senior)
- € 4.500 - € 6.000 p/m
- Pensioenregeling, Reiskostenvergoeding
Full Stack .NET Developer | €4000 - €6000 bruto per maand
Full Stack Laravel/Vue Developer voor maatwerkoplossingen (e-commerce, landbouw, thui
PHP Developer | Fullstack | Laravel | Salaris tot € 4.800,- per maand
Full Stack Software Engineer | Amsterdam | €2500 - €6000 bruto per maand
.NET Developer | .NET, C#, Fullstack | Inhouse | Salaris tot €4.500,- per maand
Full Stack Developer | €3800 - €4500 bruto per maand
Fullstack Java Ontwikkelaar
Full Stack Developer voor High Traffic platforms/ Symfony, Vue, en WordPress
Fullstack Developer CMS software oplossingen
Senior Fullstack Engineer Amsterdam
- Notitie toevoegen
- Vacature verbergen
- Vacature rapporteren
- Gecontroleerde werkgever
- Werving en selectie
Are you a skilled and experienced Senior Fullstack Engineer looking for an exciting job in the vibrant city of Amsterdam?
In your role as the Fullstack Engineer, you will take on the responsibility of TriplyETL, our pioneering production-ready and scalable tool to transform data from any source to linked data. We envision TriplyETL to target a broad user base, to be multi-paradigm, intuitively usable, to force users to follow standards and to nudge them towards best practices, to be optimized for production systems, and to be able to handle any kind of data at any scale with high throughput.
Your primary mission will be to expand the limits of the system, enhance its performance, and develop a new graphical user interface that can be used online. This interface will empower a vast number of users to effortlessly transform their data into linked data, thereby unlocking new possibilities and facilitating seamless data exchange. You will be working in a small SCRUM team, in biweekly sprints.
- Independent Software Architecture and Design: You will set up the software architecture of the new graphical user interface for TriplyETL, and make sure that it is usable for both non-expert and expert users (simple things are simple, hard things are possible).
- Software Development: You will be the main responsible to implement the software that you architectured and designed.
- Coaching and Knowledge Transfer: You will be coaching and transferring your knowledge to future team members who will support you in implementing your architecture and design.
- Maintenance and Troubleshooting: You will support colleagues who are developing and maintaining production ETLs in troubleshooting problems, and you will fix possible bugs and communicate with our development team where necessary.
- Continuous improvement: You will improve TriplyETL continuously by optimizing its performance and simplifying its usage.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a developer role with demonstrable experience with git, TypeScript, NodeJS and programming against APIs
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in an architectural role
- Demonstrable experience in setting up an architecture, design and successful implementation of a full stack application, including both backend and ideally a web-based frontend
- Troubleshooting experience
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Preferably experience in implementing open standards, and/or basic knowledge of linked data
What we offer
- A competitive salary based on your skills and experience
- 25 days of holiday
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Monthly coaching sessions
- Laptop and mobile phone will be provided if necessary
- Autonomous work in a happy and healthy team in which you can ask anything, we trust and help each other at Triply!
Vanaf nu ontvang je automatisch de best passende vacatures automatisch in je mailbox.
Wijzig je inschrijving