Vacature HSE-Manager - Arnhem
Michael Page - Arnhem
In this role, you are responsible for developing and implementing a successful HSE strategy and translating it into annual plans and objectives. You will develop, implement, and maintain processes and programs, built to assure compliance with existing federal, state and local regulations and requirements for operation processes. You are the contact person within the organization when it comes to HSE. You lead the HSE department and create support throughout the organization for quality, health, safety and the environment. This will be for the brand new and first location of Bolt Threads in Europe.
- Developing, realizing and evaluating a proactive HSE policy with the corresponding management systems;
- Maintaining and optimizing the HSE management/quality system;
- Managing and initiating HSE improvement projects;
- Developing and maintaining quality awareness throughout the organization;
- Supervising compliance with all rules and legal requirements concerning HSE;
- Preparing, executing, supervising and evaluating audits, including the adequate handling of complaints and points for improvement.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field;
- Minimum of four years of related work experience preferably in process industry;
- Strong communication and writing skills in Dutch and English
- Knowledge of quality assurance systems and processes (like HACCP ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, ISO 50001);
- Strong stakeholder management skills;
- Excellent conceptual, analytical and priority management skills;
- Result oriented, constructive, pragmatic and think out of the box;
We are collaborative, driven individuals who love creative problem-solving, taking action and implementing solutions. In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a
- good salary
- employment contract for an indefiniteperiod
- fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents
Bolt Threads is a material solutions company. Taking nature as our inspiration, we invent and scale cutting-edge materials that put us on a path towards a more sustainable future. To bring our revolutionary MyloTM material to the world, we have formed a consortium of iconic companies: Adidas, Kering, Lululemon, and Stella McCartney. Mylo products are on the way. Mylo is a sustainable alternative to leather that will become available to the world through our consortium partners. Made from infinitely renewable mycelium, the complex latticework of underground fibers so strong they hold the planet together. Bolt Europe is a part of Bolt Threads, founded in 2009. Discover more about Bolt Threads at https://boltthreads.com/.