Lead PHP Ontwikkelaar | Helmond
- € 3.500 - € 5.500 p/m
- 32 - 40 uur
- Laptop, Pensioenregeling, Reiskostenvergoeding
Nieuwe stap voor Java architect / lead
- Auto v/d zaak
Lead/senior .NET developer met Azure kennis gezocht!
- € 4.500 - € 6.500 p/m
Lead engineer PLC en HMI (Java)
- € 4.000 - € 6.000 p/m
Lead Mendix Developer | Eindhoven
- Pensioenregeling, Winstdeling
Lead Engineer Mechanical Development Advanced Systems - ASML - Veldhoven
Project Lead Engineer (Engine & EAS Development) - Eindhoven
Lead .NET developer | Technische sector | .NET, C#, Angular, Azure | Salaris tot €5..
Lead E-commerce Developer | Eindhoven Eindhoven • VDL Digital team
- Notitie toevoegen
- Vacature verbergen
- Vacature rapporteren
VDL Digital team
- Gecontroleerde werkgever
- Directe werkgever
HBO of hoger
VacatureomschrijvingAs a Lead E-commerce Developer, you design the future E-commerce platform, which must be suitable for more than 100 industrial companies situated in different markets. In your role as a Salesforce lead developer, you translate the wishes of the VDL companies, when it comes to their E-commerce ambitions, into solutions within the framework of our digital factory. Do you enjoy leading a diverse team of configurators and business analysts in the further development of the E-commerce platform?
The VDL Salesforce journey started just 1.5 years ago, we still have a lot of work to do when it comes to requirements gathering and implementation. If you get energy from developing the VDL Salesforce platform on the basis that has been put in place, then this is the job for you.
As a Salesforce E-commerce lead developer, you lead the development of the E-commerce platform and the DevOps team. You do this together with the product owner, other digital platform architects, business key users, and the IT department. You will work on the design of the E-commerce platform and you will support and guide the DevOps team with the developments in Salesforce. The DevOps team consists of business analysts/configurators, admins, supported by near-shore team members.
In addition, your position includes the following:
- You and your team, work on various projects in order to create innovative business applications;
- You analyze customer demand and subsequently design, develop and implement solutions that can be applied to various VDL companies;
- You work together with multidisciplinary agile teams of end-users, architects, scrum masters, product owners, and developers;
- You are creative and can think critically about the further digital transformation of VDL Groep;
- You guide new talents and ensure a suitable training program for (junior) Salesforce specialists;
- You conduct code reviews, monitor code quality, and participate in writing code.
As a true Salesforce fan, you are of course aware of all new developments within this domain. This also means that you ensure that the maximum is obtained from the Salesforce solutions with configuration and minimal custom code. This allows our VDL companies and customers to use the solution configured under your supervision with great ease. Creative and critical thinking, always from the customer's point of view, is a requirement for this role. Especially because the platform must be suitable for more than 100 companies in different product-market combinations.
In addition, you have:
- HBO (bachelor) or academic background
- 5+ years of experience building, integrating, and implementing Salesforce E-commerce solutions and integration with other systems;
- Knowledge of Scrum, Agile, SAFe, DevOps and tooling such as Jira, Confluence;
- Knowledge of programming languages ??APEX, Java, HTML, CSS;
- Good communication skills in the English language, Dutch is a plus;
- Experience with CI/CD is a plus;
- Experience with integration technology (Mulesoft preferred);
- Strong affinity with data and complex landscape architecture.
You can count on these employment conditions:
Diversity and challenge in your work, a high level of personal responsibility, and plenty of opportunities to develop yourself professionally. In addition:
- A competitive salary;
- 25 vacation days and 13 ADV days;
- Flexible working hours;
- Full personal development through training and education;
- Internal growth opportunities;
- A good pension scheme;
- PC private plan and bike plan;
- An annual VDL party with all colleagues of VDL Groep;
- Various collective schemes;
- Staff offers;
- Participation in sports activities.
Do we have your interest, and do you meet the profile? Then we would like to receive your resume and motivation letter for this vacancy! Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.
Do you like working in a dynamic organization, with a lot of variation and diversity? And are you a service provider? From the head office in Eindhoven, all companies within VDL Groep are supported by VDL Nederland in the field of financial and legal affairs, social affairs (HR, absenteeism control, and salary administration), (labor market) communication, ICT, environment and safety and subsidies. The work within VDL Nederland is versatile; in this way, you are involved in the many different branches of VDL Groep. With approximately 130 colleagues we work in an informal atmosphere within a flat organizational structure with short lines and open communication. In addition, we offer you room for personal development and entrepreneurship. No day is the same with us, so are you flexible, and can you adapt quickly? Are you also a real team player? Then we look forward to receiving your motivation!
The VDL Digital team is a department within VDL Nederland, the company where all staff departments of VDL Groep are represented. The VDL Digital team is involved in setting up production and business processes under the name 'the digital factory'. We make VDL 'digital future proof' with one integrated digital platform for the entire VDL Groep. The platform is basically formed by various applications in the domains Product Information Management (PIM), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), eCommerce, Enterprise Data Management (EDM) and Middleware that support VDL's business and production processes end-to-end. We work with technologies that enable ambitions such as big data, digital twin, artificial intelligence and virtual reality.#LI-AL1
Vanaf nu ontvang je automatisch de best passende vacatures automatisch in je mailbox.
Wijzig je inschrijving
Ontvang als eerste nieuwe vacatures voor Lead Developer in Eindhoven
Vacatures zoeken in heel Nederland
Vacatures per dienstverband
Gefeliciteerd! Je bent nu aangemeld voor onze gratis vacaturemail.
Binnenkort ontvang je de eerste vacatures per mail.
Gefeliciteerd! U bent nu aangemeld voor onze gratis CV-mail.
Binnenkort ontvangt u de eerste CV's per mail.
De instellingen zijn met succes gewijzigd
Registreer je vandaag nog!
Gratis account aanmaken
Een account is nodig om je vacature en te ontvangen sollicitaties in op te slaan. Je kunt hierna gelijk je vacature online plaatsen.
Een account is nodig om je veilig toegang te geven tot de CV documenten van onze leden. Je kunt hierna gelijk door 107.532 CV's zoeken en het CV downloaden.
- Plaats gratis vacatures
- Beheer je ontvangen sollicitaties
- Benader kandidaten en download CV's
- Uitschrijven wanneer jij wilt