Manager Data, Analytics & Reporting within the Marketing and Sales Department | Enkhuizen Enkhuizen • Enza Zaden
- Notitie toevoegen
- Vacature verbergen
- Vacature rapporteren
- Gecontroleerde werkgever
- Directe werkgever
32 - 38 uur
HBO of hoger
Nederlands, Engels (talen)
creating market and customer insights together
What are you going to do?
Work in an innovative and fast moving Marketing & Sales environment, where innovations and an ambitious mind-set are the norm.Lead the implementation of data governance, reporting and analysis for the assigned function. Ensure in alignment and coordination with the Global I&D Data Lab that the data governance, quality and process execution is achievedIn this function you are working closely together with other disciplines such as our ERP competence center, the IT Data Lab, the business partner from our Finance department and IT application managers.
Your key accountabilities are;
- Accountable for leading, developing, motivating and coaching the assigned team members.
- Lead the implementation of data governance in the assigned function according to the Global I&D Data Lab program.
- data governance and data quality process and execution
- master data management for all key applications used in the assigned function (in alignment with Data Lab for split of operational duties)
- coordination of all Data (Process) Owners, Data Stewards and Data Specialists in the assigned function
- participation e in cross functional Data Governance Platform on behalf of functional management
- Lead and ensure fulfillment of all reporting needs for the assigned function in alignment with the Global I&D Data Lab and the functional management team.
- Lead and coordinate the team of global key users for the assigned function in cooperation with the Global ERP Competence Center.
- Communicate and align with stakeholders within the function and cross functionally, providing appropriate updates per level (management, execution).
- Be the key contact for I&D Data Lab and Competence Center on behalf of functional management, actively participating in all related monthly reviews and project contribution and/or review platforms.
- Responsible for the implementation and execution of programs or projects for the scope of data governance, key functional applications like CRM for the scope of the data and key users. Timely planning, risk and opportunity identification. Initiate an propose ideas for continuous improvement in these areas
- Drive continuous improvement through data analysis and reporting and actively support a data driven mindset across the organization. Lead and coordinate trainings on data and reporting for the assigned function (in alignment with I&D) for both analysts and general users.
As a Manager Data Analytics & Reporting, you will be reporting to the Global Manager Sales Processes & Data. You will be leading the built of the DAR team during the coming years.
We are looking for a Marketing & Sales, BI, Data Management and Governance professional who can build this new department within the Marketing & Sales organization. This demands an impact-driven, business-minded, problem solving, pro-active professional with strong analytical capabilities. You bring good leadership skills and can collaborate with senior stakeholders. You have a hands-on and a ‘can do’ mentality.
You have excellent and clear communication skills in English. Furthermore you are a strong motivator for your team, you bring functional people management skills and are able to build our new department and bring them to the next level. You look for the best possible way to achieve goals and are able to connect and collaborate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders.
In short, you have/you are;
- Multiple years of experience in comparable role
- Strong vision on agile way of working.
- Communicates well with business stakeholders and ability to prioritize and translate their requirements into actionable pieces of work.
- Team-focused approach.
- Proficient in the English and Dutch language, both written and verbal.
- Able to manage and lead change and driving continuous improvement. Initiator of process improvement steps and projects
Who are we?
Enza Zaden is an independent family business with more than 2500 colleagues. Sounds special? It is! As a biotech breeding company innovation is key and our focus on innovation and development has made us big. This also applies to our people! We are growing fast and there is plenty of room for you to grow with us but we always stay focused on personal contact. Furthermore, you will of course get:
- A very good salary! Both fixed and a good bonus scheme,
- A good pension,
- 26 vacation days with the possibility to buy additional ones;
- A laptop and phone;
- Flexible working, where you are partly in the office to work with colleagues or can do focus work at home;
- An innovative work environment where your ideas are valued,
- A collegial atmosphere, we like to have fun!
- A training budget and personal growth plan so you can continue to develop.
Breeding to feed the world! That’s our goal as an international vegetable breeding organization. Simply said, this means we develop new vegetable varieties. Our assortment consists of 1,200 different varieties across dozens of diverse crops; from bell peppers, tomatoes, cucumbers and lettuce to bitter gourd, hot peppers and of course onions. Enza Zaden produces the seeds of these vegetable varieties and sells them worldwide.
Even though we are an international company with more than 2,500 employees worldwide, we still are an independent family business, which clearly shows in our business culture. You easily feel right at home and your ideas are valued. Entrepreneurship, teamwork, and taking responsibility are central values to our mission, and our employees are the heart and soul of the organization.
Do you see yourself taking up the challenge of working in an international environment and would you like to join our professional Finance team? Let us know! Send your application to us via the Apply Now! button.
For more details, please contact:
Sr Corporate Recruiter
0031 6 2136 8907
via de button "Solliciteer nu" op deze pagina.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated
Vanaf nu ontvang je automatisch de best passende vacatures automatisch in je mailbox.
Wijzig je inschrijving