- 38 uur
- Auto v/d zaak, Pensioenregeling
- € 2.500 - € 3.000 p/m
- Pensioenregeling, Reiskostenvergoeding, Winstdeling
International Trader (Chinese Market) Leiden • Good Company
- Notitie toevoegen
- Vacature verbergen
- Vacature rapporteren
- Gecontroleerde werkgever
- Werving en selectie
- 199 openstaande vacatures
HBO of hoger
Leer de organisatie kennen
This business is an international trading house that consists of four all-round import and export divisions. Their field of operations is global, where they sell branded and non-branded consumer goods. By taking full advantage of international price fluctuations, the company can offer its costumers favourable terms on a wide range of well-known branded products. Their worldwide network of buyers and sellers guarantees the highest standards on service and quality. In order to maintain this vision, employees are stimulated to develop themselves in many directions, and are offered a wide range of opportunities to do so.
Over de functie
As a Trader with a focus on the Chinese market, you will be working in a highly commercial dynamic and multilingual environment. You will be responsible for the management of the existing portfolio of customers and suppliers of the company, as well as identifying new businesses. Your job is to find the best balance between sales and buying.
You are responsible to keep track on offers, relationship management with customers and suppliers as well as negotiation of prices, payment and delivery terms. Furthermore, you will manage the financial and account information of suppliers and customers. Together with your colleagues from the back-office/logistics teams you will collaborate to successfully close and deliver deals. You will be reporting directly to the Managing Partner of your own division.
- Youspeak Mandarin and English fluent, Cantonese is a plus;
- You have a Bachelor’s degree;
- You have at least 2 year in Sales or Business Development (internship is not enough unfortunately);
- You must have have experience within the FMCG market
- You are a self starter, enjoy working with targets and you are proactive;
- You are willing to travel up to 40% (or more) of your work time to different countries (inside/outside Europe).
- An exciting and challenging job in an ambitious, dynamic and young team;
- Appropriate, competitive top benefits; the salary depends on your experience;
- Travel allowance and pension;
- Interesting development and training opportunities;
- An international and multilingual environment;
- An open organizational structure where own initiative is highly appreciated;
- You will become part of an organization in full growth;
- Very good working atmosphere; weekly drinks at the private bar, team-events, legendary parties, boot-camp and a healthy lunch in a private restaurant;
- An amazing experience and a lot of opportunities to learn and develop.
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? Good Company ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Solliciteer via deze website op de vacature van International Trader (Chinese Market).
Vanaf nu ontvang je automatisch de best passende vacatures automatisch in je mailbox.
Wijzig je inschrijving