Productie Manager | Dagdienst | Tot €4300,-
- € 3.300 - € 4.300 p/m
- 40 uur
- Eindejaarsuitkering, Pensioenregeling, Reiskostenvergoeding
- € 5.500 p/m
- 40 uur
Accountmanager Solar Producten (B2B) - Geef jouw carrière een energieboost!
Junior Product Manager Tilburg
- Notitie toevoegen
- Vacature verbergen
- Vacature rapporteren
- Gecontroleerde werkgever
- Directe werkgever
HBO of hoger
The Junior Product Manager will support the development of the product offerings of specific categories of the assortment within Fabory. This role owns the product data and process of New Product Introductions/Product Life Cycle on a European basis. You will be the spider in the web, working closely with markets and with a wide range of stakeholders in Operations to develop and maintain the offering based on customer needs. The role is co-responsible to drive profitable growth in conjunction with sales within the assigned product categories.
In more detail:
- Supports the development of the product offerings within the assigned product categories in Fabory including the New Product Introduction Process and Product Life Cycle management;
- Implement go-to-market strategy including promotion, pricing- and distribution strategy for the different sales channels for the assigned product categories;
- Explore customer needs together with sales to determine a match between the customer's requirement and Fabory's products and services;
- Provides support to sales channels and customers with innovative product or service applications that reduce costs or increase efficiency;
- Supports planning and implementation of products and services together with other stakeholders;
- Leverages post-implementation success to gain more information from the customer about future needs;
- Builds and maintains expertise in assigned product categories trends and regulations;
- Communicates to sales channels on changing market trends and product proposition/product line.
- Bachelor's degree preferred;
- Experience in product management or related fields;
- Able to translate go-to-market strategy in concrete marketing communication;
- Business mindset and customer focused;
- Enterpreneurial mind-set, be flexible and open for change;
- Delivery of results demonstrated in growth of a business portfolio by working with markets and/or retail sales networks;
- Competences as leadership, teamwork, project management and communication skills, ability to convince people;
- Analytical skills and the ability to identify and implement improvements;
- Good knowledge of the English language;
- Living in the Netherlands.
We would like to help you become your best self by focusing firmly on your growth, development, and investing in an environment where you keep on learning every day. We provide the opportunity to innovate and initiate. We are looking forward to seeing you and your team flourish, to reset the standard and to grow as a professional.
Based on a 40-hour working week you can expect:
- A year salary between 44 and 47K including holiday allowance;
- A Profit Sharing bonus scheme of 5,5% of your year salary (on target);
- 28 vacation days and the option to purchase additional vacation days;
- A favorable pension scheme;
- A commuting allowance;
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work location independent;
- Unlimited access to an online learning platform to support your personal development.
- Please apply via the 'Apply now' button. Responses will be handled in accordance with our vacancy policy.
- The application process includes an assessment and background check.
- Everyone is different and those differences help us become an even better employer and supplier. That's why we want to know who you really are!
Vanaf nu ontvang je automatisch de best passende vacatures automatisch in je mailbox.
Wijzig je inschrijving