Test Automation Engineer - Venlo
Experis iSense - Venlo
- Automate the deployment of software deliveries to an existing Test Farm;
- Perform product testing both manualy as automated. This way being able to define what and how products can be automated;
- Assess or rate the severity of issues in the used systems;
- Cooperate with Software Developers and colleague System Testers to define and improve testing methods;
- Automate tests of software modules delivered by the development teams to automate product tests.
- At least a Bachelor degree;
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience as a Test Engineer;
- Knowledge of Test Automation with tools like Robot, Gherkin, Cucumber, Specflow and Powershell;
- Experienced with writing and reviewing Test Designs and Test Cases;
- Knowledge of Azure DevOps;
- A problem solving mindset and not afraid to point out and discuss bugs with your developers;
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written.
- Excellent salary;
- Contract for 12 months, with an option to be extended;
- 25 vacation days;
- 50,- nett each month as compensation for your health insurance;
- Good secondary employment conditions;
- Informal organization where openness and cooperation are paramount.
The organization is a global leader in consumer and professional imaging based in the region of Venlo. They are focused on accelerating digital imaging technologies and developing high-tech printing products. They strive to be the number one within the market and are constantly looking for opportunities to improve the organization, the business and their brand.
As Test Automation Engineer you will work in a project that is responsible for delivering a product which provides insights to the clients regarding the performance of their printers. This Cloud based Dashboard application shows how efficient the printer works, what the up-time is, how much ink is being used. All in all this data is being used for the KPI's to steer on the production process. You will focus on the automation of system product testing of the Cloud software. Because the current version of the Cloud services is nof fully automatically testable, you will first need to to manually test the Software to understand what and how this could be automated. You will perform test automation amongst others with techniques like Robot, Gherking and Specflow. Furtermore, to automate the product tests, you first need to automate tests of the software modules, which are delivered by the development teams. This way you help define and improve the way the used products can be tested automatically.
You will work in a team of 8, consisting out of a Team Lead, Developers and you as a Tester. At last it is important that you are able to discover and point out bugs in such a way that your team members understand what needs to be fixed and why. Therefore, it is important that you have a problem solving mindset and are capable to discuss and convince others of your findings.